This little trading robot, can handle a position exit in your absence. A trailing stop can sometimes be difficult to set, volatility can change, the value of the Pip can change depending on the underlying used. the Ichimoku Indicator automatically adapts to volatility, and follows the course according to its dynamics.
It works on the MT4 platform provided by your broker
1. Enter the position number (Order_Ticket) to manage (Terminal Order Column)
2. Choose the component of the Ichimoku indicator that will serve as a stop:
3. Set the parameters of the Ichimoku indicator
4. Click OK, and that’s it…
Your platform must remain connected to manage the stop, but you can safely stay away, the stop will automatically adjust to the desired stop value …
In case of accidental disconnection, or stop of your computer, no stress, a hard stop follows your position on the value of the preceding candle, thus, your position is always protected …
Small video presentation of the robot:
The Ichimoku indicator is relatively new, it was invented by a Japanese named Goichi Hosoda who tested it for many years before releasing it in the 60s. Ideally, the Ichimuku indicator can adapt to any type regardless of the underlying on which it is used.
It consists of several plots that form as a complete environment and is placed in the same window as the price display.
• Tenkan-Sen corresponding to the following calculation: (higher + lower) / 2 calculated over n periods (9 by default)
• Kijun-Sen corresponding to the following calculation: (higher + lower) / 2 calculated over n periods (26 by default)
• Senkou-Span (A) corresponding to the following calculation: (Tenkan + Kijun) / 2 advanced of n periods (26 by default)
• Senkou-Span (B) corresponding to the following calculation: (higher + lower) / 2 calculated over n periods (26 by default) and advanced by 26 periods
• Chinkou-Span corresponds to the closing price of the previous n periods (26 by default)
Between Senkou-span A and Senkou-Span B is the cloud that will change his color according to the placement of its two components.
This indicator can provide a lot of information, the Ichimoku indicator is a good rich and comprehensive predictor, but some of these components can also be used as trailing stops.